Friday, August 8

Funeral Reading: Stay with Me



Sumwapta Falls: Courtesy of pdphoto.org



When we lose a loved one, we always have thoughts of wanting to keep them here with us. But often we realize that we just miss them and they have truly gone to a better place. It is expected that your Spirit Whisperer will scatter your ashes and have some kind of reading. So we shall offer a few here at Pyrefyre that you can use.



Stay with me



If for a moment, I could be God
Arise and stay with me
Then I could hug you all day long
Just like it used to be.



And you would never have to go
To sing an angel’s song
And I would never have to grieve
For nothing would be wrong



But far away from hurt and pain
In Heaven you are now
So I shall cherish all you were
And carry on somehow



For even if I could be God
I’d let you go my love
I’ll spread your Ashes on this earth
Your soul with God above

0 comments:

Zazzle T-shirt

Zazzle T-shirt
U URN IT

Top Products

  © Content: PyreFyre and Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP